Bandon Women Seek 1st Team Coach for 2022/23 Season
Belvedere Women Seek Coach for 2022/23 Season
Blackrock Seek Division 1 Coach for 2022/23 Season
Ladies Division 2 Coaching Position Available At Crescent Hockey Club Limerick
Crescent Hockey Club Limerick is looking to appoint a lead coach for our Division 2 ladies’ team. This is an exciting time for the club having achieved promotion to Div2 for the first time. The club foundation is built on our youth academy with seven girls represented Munster in U16/U18 inter pros this year and two of these girls made the Irish U16 squad. Combining this youth talent with our senior players means there is great potential within our club. The club is looking for a head coach to develop this talent with the ambition of getting promoted to Div1 over next few years. The applicant must have at least a Level 1 coaching qualification from Hockey Ireland.
For more information or to submit an application please email: crescenthockeyclublimerick@gma
Coaching positions available at Cork Wanderers Hockey Club for 2022/2023 season
Limerick Hockey Club Senior Coach
Limerick Hockey Club are seeking a coach to join our Senior Coaching Team for the upcoming season and beyond. Limerick Hockey Club is a vibrant, well established and inclusive hockey club located in Limerick City. Our Senior Men and Ladies Train twice a week in Villiers Secondary School.
Qualifications and Skills.
- Ideal experience coaching senior hockey and have a proven record of continuous personal development
- Minimum qualification required Hockey Ireland Level 2 Coaching Qualification or equivalent as recognised by the IFIH, however applicants who hold a Hockey Ireland Level 1 Coaching Qualification or equivalent and are working towards their Level 2 will also be considered.
- Have relevant Safeguarding Courses up to date
- Be eligible to be Garda Vetted through our national governing body
- Be eligible to work in the EU (EU passport or valid work permit).
- Applications from suitable player-coaches will also be considered.
- Plan and deliver high quality, intensive training sessions twice a week for the duration of the outdoor season.
- Attend all fixtures
- Select for league matches, in line with the Club Selection Policy.
- The Senior Coach will join our existing Senior Coaching Team and will work closely alongside the other coaches, as well as other club personnel, so good communication skills as well as a willingness to work collaboratively, are vital
- Support the integration of our junior players into the senior training/playing environment and development of all players
- Support retention and return of Senior Players to the club
- Analyse performances and offer regular feedback to individuals and the squad.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and people management capabilities.
For more information, please contact the club at email@example.com
Vacancy for Munster Branch Administrator
The Munster Branch Hockey Ireland (MBHI) Management Committee seeks to recruit a part– time Administrator for the Branch. The successful candidate will report to the Chairperson of the committee and will be responsible for a range of administrative tasks which support the smooth running of hockey across the province.
This is a new role and will initially be set‐up as a 11 month fixed term contract. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who meet the requirements for the role as outlined in the Person Specification. The Job Description and Person Specification for the role are available to download here.
Post: Part–time Munster Branch Administrator (based on a 11 month fixed term contract)
Salary: In the order of €20 to €25 per hour dependent on experience (pro rata).
Hours: 16 to 20 per week working flexibly Monday to Friday and primarily from home
Please send an application including a Curriculum Vita to firstname.lastname@example.org
The CLOSING DATE for applications is Friday April 15th 2022 at 12 noon. Interviews will take place by the end of April.