– Blitz Director
– Time Keeper
– Pitch Co-ordinators
– Umpires (junior whistlers)
2) €2 entry fee, 50% of entry fees collected at host club blitz will be refunded at the end of the
3) Qualified medical attendance will be required at blitzes at the cost of the host club.
4) Entries from ALL clubs must be submitted two full working weeks prior to the Blitz.
5) Host Club to send fixtures timetable to participating clubs.
6) Host club to have its Children’s Officer and/or Designated Person in attendance at all girls 2nd, 3th, 4th, 5th & 6th class and all boys 2nd, 3th, 4th & 5th class blitzes.
7) Pitch lay-out:
– Pitches must be marked out.
– Goals must be 3.66 meters wide (standard width goal)
– Goals must be visible to all players.
– Cones must mark the 10 meters marker on the side lines. This marker is a guide for free hits in and out
8) Pitch co-ordinators must wear bibs.
9) Umpire co-ordinator to be responsible for Umpires. They must wear bibs, have an understanding of the
rules, have a whistle and ball.
10) Matches will be 13 minutes straight through (no half time), however matches can be extended to 20
minutes at the discretion of the host club based on the number of teams entered and pitch availability.
11) A horn should blast every 15 minutes. It is each clubs responsibility to get to their allocated game on
time (16 games per hour)
12) Coaches bringing teams to a blitz must ensure the players have an understanding of the following:
– Auto Pass
– Push Back
– Hit Out
– Free Hit
– Distance from Free Hit
– Hit In
Most of all we must remember to have fun on the day.