The Munster Branch is seeking to appoint two interprovincial management co-ordinators, one for the boys side and one for the girls side. Below is a role description. If you are interested in helping out please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERPROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT CO-ORDINATOR ROLE DESCRIPTION
The Interprovincial Management Team consists of Head Coach, Assist. Coach, Goal Keeping Coach and Manager.
1. An induction meeting to be arranged for the Interprovincial Management teams with the Branch Chairperson, Treasurer, Children’s Officer and Equipment Officer.
2. Arrange regular meetings with Interprovincial Managersduring preparation for the tournament.
3. Arrange with the Equipment Officer to deliver the trainingequipment and first aid kits to the Interprovincial managers.
4. Liaise with Interprovincial managers and Branch Treasurer on matters relating to finance such as pitch hire.
5. The Interprovincial managers to liaise directly with the Children’s Officer on matters relating to Child Welfare.
6. Link between the Interprovincial managers and appointed physio.
7. Arrange with the Interprovincial managers for the squads to meet with the appointed nutritionist.
8. Arrange with the Interprovincial managers for the squads to meet with the appointed S & C.
9. Ensure that Interprovincial managers place gear order within the time frame.
10. Link between Interprovincial managers and Branch Treasurer on tournament accommodation and transport requirements.
11. Arrange a date for the physio to meet with the squads before departing for the tournament.
12. Arrange a date with U-16 Interprovincial managers for the squads to have a session with the Munster Hockey Umpires Coaching.
1) Post Tournament, ensure that the first aid kits and all playing equipment is collected and returned to the Equipment Officer.
2) Attend debrief